OmniTI
www.omniti.com Fulton, MD 16 to 50 Employees

Good place to sharpen skills

Web Engineer (Former Employee)
Columbia, MD

ProsAlthough most of time is spent doing grunt software work on content management for sites, there is also good opportunity or personal development on othe projects if one shows the initiative and interest.

Conscan get quite commercial, boring, and seem like remedial software work, requiring little brain power but lots of time, some times even overtime (without pay ofcourse)

Advice to Senior Managementoffer salary raises, or hire more people to cut down on workload on employees

A good place for the right person, but painful for some

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Columbia, MD

I worked at OmniTI

Pros: If you fit within the corporate culture, which is one where action and initiative is prized, you… Cons: The downside to the corporate culture is an occasional lack of accountability and the shoot from the hip style means those more interested in planning… Advice to Senior Management: Management does a fairly good job at hiring people that will fit well in the environment and is willing to accomodate those who get noisy… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

You'll learn more here than most jobs combined

Web Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at OmniTI full-time

Pros: You'll learn a lot from your co-workers, work in a casual… Cons: It depends on your manager, but may not always get timely feedback on how you're doing.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on OmniTI.

Worked for OmniTI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OmniTI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OmniTI CEO Theo Schlossnagle. All reviews posted anonymously by OmniTI employees.