Omnicell
www.omnicell.com Mountain View, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Changes

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsGreat customer base. Omnicell used to have a great staff and good middle management, unfortuntely most if not all those people have moved on either by their own choice and were forced out.

ConsExtremely poor operations management. Dyfuntional management from company headquarters, company seems to lack any long term vision about it's staff. VP operations lived by this phrase regarding the operations staff. "Hire fast, fire faster." Not a good way to attract people of quality and it shows. I doubt upper management know or cares about how company is run, all they seemed to care about was what The Street thought of the company. Internally employee base ridicules customer base. They do not take customers suggestion seriously and out right ingore operations/install staff.

Sad because years ago when I joined Omnicell it was a great place to work and the best work expereince I had. It ended as one of the worst. I would not go back to work there without a large salary increase and a change in operations management and additude.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's time to make some whole changes in upper management in the operations division. Spend some time doing some research into field operations and make wholesale changes where needed. That dividion is THE face of your company and right now it's the face of discontent. No one I worked with was happy with the way things were going.

A lot of internal dysfunction.

Manager (Former Employee)
    Mountain View, CA

I worked at Omnicell

Pros: The products play a valuable role in hospital's provision of… Cons: Organizations do not work together well. Multiple examples of "us"… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more--with entire employee base and cross-functionally at the management level. Set an example in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Life at Omnicell

IT/IS (Former Employee)
    Mountain View, CA

I worked at Omnicell

Pros: Not being tied to one particular work area. You are… Cons: Incompetent people. There were managers who were not supposed to… Advice to Senior Management: Hire better people. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Omnicell.

Worked for Omnicell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Omnicell reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Omnicell CEO Randall A. Lipps. All reviews posted anonymously by Omnicell employees.