Omniture
www.omniture.com Orem, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great sales culture

Sales Manager (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Omniture full-time for more than a year

ProsJosh James & team built a great sales-driven culture that rewards success. Of all the sales teams I've seen in the Internet space, Omniture's was the most well-run.

ConsThere was an inner circle of Utah-based management that outsiders couldn't possibly penetrate. Traveling to Utah all the time got old, though the skiing was great.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep building Omniture's DNA into Adobe!

Post Adobe, Omniture is the red-headed step child

Orem, UT

I have been working at Omniture

Pros: Fast, innovative and fun place to work (pre-Adobe), benefits, decent… Cons: The fun has left after the Adobe acquisition. No more large… Advice to Senior Management: You should have stayed the course to $1B and not bailed when Adobe came knocking. We all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good money, bad management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Omniture

Pros: Omniture has good benefits, smart people, organized sales team, good engineering… Cons: Omniture has way too many sales and sales engineers; there is… Advice to Senior Management: Micromanaging people only leads to resentment and a poor level… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Omniture.

Worked for Omniture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Omniture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Omniture CEO Josh James. All reviews posted anonymously by Omniture employees.