There are newer employer reviews for Omniture

Great sales culture

Former Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Omniture full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Josh James & team built a great sales-driven culture that rewards success. Of all the sales teams I've seen in the Internet space, Omniture's was the most well-run.

Cons

There was an inner circle of Utah-based management that outsiders couldn't possibly penetrate. Traveling to Utah all the time got old, though the skiing was great.

Keep building Omniture's DNA into Adobe!

47 Other Employee Reviews for Omniture (View Most Recent)

Post Adobe, Omniture is the red-headed step child

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I have been working at Omniture

Pros

Fast, innovative and fun place to work (pre-Adobe), benefits, decent location, cutting edge product and talented co-workers . . .

Cons

The fun has left after the Adobe acquisition. No more large parties, and you are the red-headed step child that Adobe employees didn't want.

You should have stayed the course to $1B and not bailed when Adobe came knocking. We all bought in, but in the end - it was not what we invested in. Sell outs.

Omniture

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I worked at Omniture

Pros

Great place to work, relaxing environment and friendly work staff. I would recommend to anyone looking to work for Omniture to take the opportunity. It won't be regretted.

Cons

There are really no cons to working with Omniture. Recently there was a cut back of employees with the Adobe purchase of the company, but I am confident the goals and values of Omniture will be maintained.

My advice to management would be to be mindful of the employees that are left after the cutbacks. Don't value them lightly.

There are newer employer reviews for Omniture