Omniture

www.omniture.com
  www.omniture.com
There are newer employer reviews for Omniture

Great Place to Work if one knows what they are doing.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Orem, UT
Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Orem, UT

I have been working at Omniture

Pros

One has to be ready to meet the challenge at Omniture. Great place for fast thinkers and fast workers. Great benefits and great management. One has to think outside the box at all times, and there is always room for knowledge sharing since everyones opinion is heard, weighed and taken into account.

Love the green fields at Omniture, definitely a place I would stay at for another few years.

Cons

Only downside from my perspective is that the pay isn't as competitive as in other companies. Also there are no tuition reimbursement programs

Great work, and thanks for always keeping us in the loop of things. Although we could really do with a new auditing department that would help a lot.

47 Other Employee Reviews for Omniture (View Most Recent)

Omniture - run away!

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Orem, UT

I have been working at Omniture

Pros

It's one of the only technical jobs available in Utah county.

Cons

they know they have no competition for employees in Utah, and assume that no one will leave Utah, so they feel no obligation to treat the employees well or provide career paths or opportunity for advancement

Omniture is run by frat boys.

When starting at Omniture as an Engineer, the pay was competitive and the possibilities seem endless.

Current Employee - Omniture IS Great At First But Then Ends Up Just Like Everywhere Else in Orem, UT

I have been working at Omniture

Pros

Great initial pay. Most of the coworkers are extremely smart. If the management isn't working, they aren't afraid to shuffle people into positions where they are needed.

Cons

At Omniture, you do not always feel like you are getting rewarded, via pay or promotions, when you think you may deserve it. The medical benefits are not even close to the best. They claim the HSA plans are the best you can get, but 90/10 plan would be better in most occasions.

Reward the people who make Omniture's products better, that make Omniture more money. If an employee isn't doing his job and complains about working at Omniture, it brings everyone down, don't keep him on.

There are newer employer reviews for Omniture