On-Site.com
www.on-site.com Campbell, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Growing and solid software company open to new ideas

Mountain View, CA

ProsRelaxed work environment in a nice area in Silicon Valley. Management team is approachable and competent, products are popular and they are growing very fast. Salaries are good.

ConsNo ability for customer service staff to work from home. Communication from management could be better. More education and ongoing training would be nice.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop regular communication with all employees about "big picture" plans. Plan more company events for employees beyond the summer BBQ and holiday party.

Good people great job

I have been working at On-Site.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Plenty of opportunities for upward mobility Racially and socially diverse workplace Most departments walk the… Cons: Depending on what department you're in, the hours can get crazy… Advice to Senior Management: Maintain your values Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Brilliant business concept but wasn't my favorite place to work.

(Former Employee)

I worked at On-Site.com

Pros: -Great business concept -Opportunities to learn -Decent pay, great benefits. -Monthly department meetings at first,… Cons: -Lack of communication -Negative work environment -Used fear of losing your job as a motivator (awful tactic!) rather than promoting hard work through encouragement, optimism and a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on On-Site.com.

Worked for On-Site.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at On-Site.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for On-Site.com CEO Jake Harrington. All reviews posted anonymously by On-Site.com employees.