A great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at OnDeck full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture, they are taking the NYC tech/start-up label seriously, open culture and environment, game room, company outings and softball team, fully stocked kitchen. Everyone is encouraged to really "own" their function, contribute their ideas, and support others and be supported by everyone.

Cons

There aren't any. If you work hard and love what you do, you'll fit in perfectly. This is a culture for everyone. If you are great at your craft and get hired here, you'll have every opportunity to continue to succeed.

Advice to Management

Keep the interview process consistent and keep communicating the current, near-future, and long-term dreams of the company to employees so we can help you achieve.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good

I have been working at OnDeck

Pros

Good environment to work in

Cons

Communication is not very efficient

Been here 5+ years and still loving it!

I have been working at OnDeck

Pros

People live the values of the company. Great socially-minded mission (supporting small businesses) with lots of career development potential. Culture really feels like a family. It's very exciting and rewarding to be a part of this high growth company!

Cons

Pace of hiring can seem excessive at times. But company does a great job training and integrating new employees.

Advice to Management

This company is very well run. We just need to stick to what's made us successful in the past - being 100% focused on small businesses, disciplined with respect to growth/credit management, and laser focused on execution.