OnLive
www.onlive.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Was fun while it lasted

Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee)

I worked at OnLive full-time

ProsBrilliant, helpful, and gracious technical staff; fun culture; great perks and benefits. The underlying technology really is innovative and exciting.

ConsBusiness model obviously wasn't viable; no reason to believe that restructuring will fix this. Frequent breakneck pushes to implement major new features with unclear, ever-changing requirements. The mass layoff was handled poorly.

Fun but Crazy

Director of Development (Former Employee)

I worked at OnLive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fun, Challenging, on the edge. OnLive is high energy,… Cons: Short term direction only. As a startup, OnLive is chasing funding,… Advice to Senior Management: Find a way to create mid term and long term… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mindblowig technology, highly complex architecture, very exciting!

Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at OnLive

Pros: Awesome to work for one of the most innovative (disruptive)… Cons: The company has so many directions to focus on besides a game infrastructure. The full potential has… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to do more to attract technical talent and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on OnLive.

Worked for OnLive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OnLive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OnLive CEO Charlie Jablonski. All reviews posted anonymously by OnLive employees.