OnPoint Consulting

www.onpointcorp.com

Growing company for growth-minded, hard-working people

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsYou can do anything here as long as you work hard and think outside the box. Management is totally accessable to all levels of management. Frequent corporate events open to all employees allows everyone the ability to communicate with other project staff, including the president and other members of the leadership team. OnPoint pays bonuses to all levels of staff for outstanding performance and hard work. This is a family friendly company with emphasis on staff retention and quality of life.

ConsManagement sometimes allows under- and non-performers too many chances to fail, when they should be removing them from projects and positions quicker to make room for quality-driven employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmploy performance metrics at all levels of staff, not just senior and middle management. This will improve hiring and firing decisions.

Midsize company growing

Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at OnPoint Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Back off support - excellent benefits and pay - Management there to support you and… Cons: The BD dept. I am not happy with their win ratio. I believe they need more writers on staff constantly… Advice to Senior Management: With growth offer company profit share or even corp shares Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Failing company

I have been working at OnPoint Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The pay is very good, however, it is difficult to be happy… Cons: Everything is about dollars. They have turned government contract work to less… Advice to Senior Management: Do your job, do what the customer wants you to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on OnPoint Consulting.

Worked for OnPoint Consulting? Contribute to the Community!