Midsize company growing

Current Employee - Employee
Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at OnPoint Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Back off support - excellent benefits and pay - Management there to support you and make you very successful with the client - company is trying really hard to grow.

Cons

The BD dept. I am not happy with their win ratio. I believe they need more writers on staff constantly responding to RFI and RFP. It is a numbers game, they more you submit the more you should win (with quality submissions).

Advice to Management

With growth offer company profit share or even corp shares

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Failing company

I have been working at OnPoint Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The pay is very good, however, it is difficult to be happy with very good pay when the company is failing in its tasks.

Cons

Everything is about dollars. They have turned government contract work to less about the contract work, and everything needs to be accounted for, monetarily.

Advice to Management

Do your job, do what the customer wants you to do, for the price you agree on.

2. A company that allows you to achieve results and be successful for the future

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at OnPoint Consulting

Pros

Excellent back off support - To include hiring, HR, tech support and project analyst. The company does everything they can to make you successful with the client. Vacation - Policy has changed but I get 15 days year Management - Very open to suggestions. Excellent support and there when you need them

Cons

Some Politics - Just trying to be honest here by telling you that every office has politics. But you if do your job your not going to have issues. I not have an issue with politics because I don't let myself get rapped up into that.

Advice to Management

Start opening up more positions where we can see the growth potential. I know it is there, just show it to everyone.