There are newer employer reviews for OnTrac

Excellent company with excellent employees just simply run by simpletons.

Former Employee - Senior Manager  in  San Jose, CA
Former Employee - Senior Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at OnTrac full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Ontrac has a great company business model, excellent growth over the last three years. Have proven to be a viable regional overnight delivery service. Very dedicated employees,

Cons

Upper Management wants lackies not leaders, if you are not kissing butt you are expendable. Too many poor managers are promoted because they belong to a good ole boy network.

Stop being fooled by the BS, Many of the Upper management team in both Operations and Sales our wat over their heads

15 Other Employee Reviews for OnTrac (View Most Recent)

Constant state of self-induced chaos

Former Employee - Operations Manager  in  Kent, WA
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Kent, WA

I worked at OnTrac

Pros

It had a diverse work enviroment with many good independant contractors. There was an open policy to try new things and help out customers.

Cons

Management continualy changed what the goal and expectations were. When I first started it was all about saving a buck. When I left they were spending money hand over fist to try and service customers.

Set a goal that will both make the operation profitable as well as offer the best service options to the customers.

working at ontrac is a typical warehouse job; very fast paced, requiring to lift, bend, and squat

Current Employee - Truck Loader  in  Commerce, CA
    Current Employee - Truck Loader in Commerce, CA

I have been working at OnTrac full-time for less than a year

Pros

always hiring, no customer interaction, definitely a work out because you sweat, good full time hours, team work required, coordination required.

Cons

this job requires you to be at full attention to details. you can easily fall behind if you are not working at a good pace. you get "hit" meaning if you are loading trucks, there will be times your truck is getting a lot of packages. be prepared to load them fast.

There are newer employer reviews for OnTrac

Worked for OnTrac? Contribute to the Community!