Oncall Interactive
www.oncallinteractive.com Chicago, IL

High, great energy, fun project and great people

Lead Applications Developer (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsHigh profile clients, awesome energy in-house. Company has greatly improved over the last year in terms of resourcing - which was, in my mind, their greatest challenge.

ConsCommunication could still be handled a bit better, especially when it comes to moving from project to project.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication, again, could be handled better. All in all - I think management is doing a great job though. Our new COO, Dima Elissa - rocks!

Great culture. Fast Paced.

I have been working at Oncall Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros: Small company, big clients, you can do a lot more than you could at bigger organizations, Wear a ton of hats doing your job. … Cons: They work you really hard. The better job you do, the more you have on your plate. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience working on recognizable brands.

Applications Developer (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Oncall Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros: Oncall is a great place to get a start as a developer. You work on interesting projects for globally-recognizable brands. Developers end up with pretty… Cons: Oncall is a development shop, not a full service agency which means they work with many partner agencies to win projects. These partner agencies often… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on best practices instead of the outward appearance of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Oncall Interactive.

Worked for Oncall Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oncall Interactive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oncall Interactive CEO Matthew Maday. All reviews posted anonymously by Oncall Interactive employees.