One America News Network

www.oann.com
  www.oann.com
There are newer employer reviews for One America News Network

Invaluable professional experience out of college.

Current Employee - Producer/Correspondent in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Producer/Correspondent in Washington, DC

I have been working at One America News Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

In one word, working for the Herrings in the One America News DC Bureau is exciting. It is the optimal work environment where I am not only challenged but also given the freedom and ability to grow personally. Because it is a start up environment, I've been able to find out so much about myself and where my strengths and weaknesses lie. I am constantly amazed at the access I've been given with this job. I am proud to be working for an organization that values informing the public with straightforward messaging on the issues we face as a nation today.

Cons

The challenges we face at One America are what you would expect at any start up. As a small bureau in DC, communication with our headquarters in San Diego is crucial- and difficult at times. That being said, we've improved drastically since I've been with the company. It is often hard to know what is expected of us- but our team is very motivated and we're given the freedom to be creative.

3 Other Employee Reviews for One America News Network (View Most Recent)

Invaluable Experience

Current Employee - Research in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Research in Washington, DC

I have been working at One America News Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Every day, I learn something new about working in a News Network. If I have a great idea, the management will listen to it, and sometimes I will even see it live that day. There is no other opportunity in the news industry, where I can have this responsibility at my age. It is so exciting to see the reviews/ratings every month and see us gain new fans.

Cons

Since every employee is vital to the success of the company, we have to learn to work hard together. Not a typical 9-5 job. We all will do what it takes to succeed.

Continue to grow, so you can hire my family members!

Loved working there

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at One America News Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They were helpful and there was a lot of upward mobility. I had a fantastic time here.

Cons

The work was hard. I had to really keep on my toes for most the day. But the work was rewarding and I thought fun