One Element

There are newer employer reviews for One Element

Great opportunity to grow

Current Employee - Team Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Team Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at One Element full-time (less than an year)

Pros

paid travel, accelerated management program, fun/professional coworkers

Cons

a fair amount of driving between events

This company has helped me reach my personal and professional goals by listening to what I need and want to accomplish and then does whatever they can to help me along the way. Learning time management is cruicial though. I have learned so much about marketing, consumer behavior, how to manage people, and how to interview effectively. What you get out of this job is what you put in!

5 Other Employee Reviews for One Element (View Most Recent)

Horrible Scam Targeting Young People

Former Employee - Team Leader in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Atlanta, GA

I worked at One Element full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They lead you to believe you will gain knowledge in place of income, and someday open up an office for them.

Cons

You have to realize that over half the people in the photograph above are no longer with the company. They have a ridiculous turn over rate, and even the most successful in the business realize what an awful scam it is. It would be one thing if they were honest - about the low pay, pyramid scheme, and lack of benefits. But the truth is, I was taught to be fake and put on a face every morning in front of others. I was taught to lie to newcomers to make it seem like a better opportunity. I was taught that I had to dedicate 110% of myself and my energy into my low paying job in order to be successful. They trap you in and lead you to believe so many awful things. While I worked there (for 6 months) I actually spent more money on gas for road trips than I earned. I highly recommend that you don't waste your time.

Just so everyone is aware, they have changed their name to Atlanta Events Group in an attempt to avoid this sort of thing. They change their company name frequently. They also go by Smart Circle.

This company should close down or develop a better a system. Selling faulty products and teaching young people to be fake and deceitful will not set them up for success.

A loosely based pyramid scheme disguised as a job opportunity.

Former Employee - Sale and Marketing Management in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sale and Marketing Management in Atlanta, GA

I worked at One Element full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great Atmosphere, everyone is really excited and gets you pumped up. Mostly young graduates and some 25+ employees

Cons

Driving 40+ miles and didn't get compensated for gas. (Perhaps I left before I could but they didn't make it an easy process)
    Pushing infomercial type products to Cosco/Sams club shoppers. Told to network while on a 15min break.

Be honest in you job posting. You flood every job site and don't say what you actually do. I'll be job searching and fine your posting in every category...like Food/restaurants.

There are newer employer reviews for One Element