There are newer employer reviews for One Kings Lane

Special company and team

Current Employee - Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at One Kings Lane full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very talented co-workers - all departments seem to be carrying their weight. Cool things going on right now with the partnership across tech, product, design and analytics to be in a continual design/test/learn/iterate mode for consumer facing and internal facing tech.

Passion across the company around the brand and business we are building, strong commitment to providing a great customer experience, strong & accessible exec team.

Cons

With key functions across three offices, it requires constant work to ensure collaboration and communication. With as fast as we have grown, there are some young managers who need mentoring.

59 Other Employee Reviews for One Kings Lane (View Most Recent)

Great idea - poor execution. Insane overhead.

I worked at One Kings Lane full-time

Pros

Concept is incredible. Talent on the team - especially merch team was amazing!

Cons

Insanely long hours. Compensation out of alignment with employee contribution. Wrong people in certain leadership positions.

Great company, great people, great opportunity!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at One Kings Lane full-time

Pros

I actually enjoy coming into work every single day. The people here are so passionate and I have never seen a leadership team put so much effort into communication and the staff no matter what level you are at. There is great opportunity to work on things that actually impact the business and the company really supports internal growth.

Cons

Doesn't have all of the perks that come along with some other start-ups but those aren't as important as having a job you love. Lots of exciting stuff going on so days can be long.

Continue to put people first.

There are newer employer reviews for One Kings Lane

Worked for One Kings Lane? Contribute to the Community!