There are newer employer reviews for One Medical Group

Amazing to work for if you are a provider or an admin, but not really if you are a manager or work in the Clubhouse

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at One Medical Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Really great people work here, they are the glue of the place. Fun, friendly and hard working. Lots of growth opportunity.

Cons

Leadership is all over the place, very reactionary and siloed. The CEO is a genius but a tyrant who seems to like to make his people cry.

Advice to Management

You really need to improve communication, try starting by just sharing with the teams and then stop knee jerk reacting to every little bump in the road. Devise plans then stick to them please. Try looking at the values and get back to them, they don't seem to exist currently.

Other Employee Reviews for One Medical Group

Amazing company

Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Washington, DC

I have been working at One Medical Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One Medical Group is a fantastic company to work for. They truly support and care about the needs and future goals of all of their employees. The CEO and founder of the company (Tom Lee) regularly stops by the offices to check in and encourage us for the work that we do. From happy hours to all-company meetings in Austin, TX, One Medical Group is a fun place to work.

Cons

There are not really any down sides to working for One Medical Group. The pay is competitive, and the job is enjoyable

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Very positive experience for a young and ambitious professional

Current Employee - Administrative in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Administrative in Washington, DC

I have been working at One Medical Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Challenging work that involves dynamic problem solving, always changing, my days are never boring. Fun working environment, my coworkers and managers care about my well-being, my professional development, and work-life balance.

Cons

Not entirely clear what the paths to growth are or how to pursue higher opportunities.

Advice to Management

Keep up the incredible work! You make me want to work hard and make you look good!