One Source Visual Marketing Solutions
www.onesourcevms.com New York, NY

An amazing experience that gave me the knowledge and skill-set to work in any sales position!

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at One Source Visual Marketing Solutions

ProsI have had the pleasure of working at One Source for over 5 years and I can honestly say I LOVE working here. The people are friendly, fun and outgoing and the senior managers are helpful and attentive. I came to this company with very little sales experience and now, I am confident that I could sell anything! This job allows you to be creative and work with clients across several different industries. The projects are interesting, exciting and ever-changing. I can honestly say that I have never been bored at this job and I have a true sense of pride about each and every project on which I have worked. There is something incredibly rewarding about walking down any street in any city and seeing work that I have helped create and produce. There is no other company out there that possesses the resources and personnel that One Source has; the possibilities are endless. In addition to the wide range of creative projects on which I have had the opportunity to work, I have also been lucky enough to form true friendships with both my clients and colleagues. One Source is a company that promotes unity among their employees. The owners of the company lead by example and are always looking for ways to grow and improve the business. Their passion and dedication to the company is something that all of their employees recognize and respect.

If you are looking for a job where you can truly get out what you put in, than this is the place for you. The previous reviewer said that One Source was a revolving door. While there is definitely turnover for those who cannot cut it, there are also quite a few salespeople here with tenure. The bottom line is that you cannot coast at this job. If you are a competitive salesperson willing to put in the work, then you will be successful. The compensation is unparalleled and if you are self-motivated, you will love this job all the way to the bank.

ConsThere is a ton of flexibility and freedom, so you have to be self sufficient and self-motivated. This is not a job for someone who isnt willing to put in the work to be sucessful.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue looking at the structure of your company and the various ways to improve it. If you continue to listen to both your employees and one another, the possibilities are limitless.

Revolving Door

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at One Source Visual Marketing Solutions

Pros: The benefits are ok at best. Employees are nice. Cons: This place is a revolving door, esp for salespeople. They give you a few months to perform after your first billing month and if… Advice to Senior Management: Take time and make an effort to train your employees. Get more of a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

it was fun

Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at One Source Visual Marketing Solutions

Pros: very nice people,small company, fun environment, casual dress Cons: small company so some people are overworked Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on One Source Visual Marketing Solutions.

Worked for One Source Visual Marketing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at One Source Visual Marketing Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for One Source Visual Marketing Solutions CEO Andrew Eisberg. All reviews posted anonymously by One Source Visual Marketing Solutions employees.