OneBeacon
www.onebeacon.com Canton, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Try not to let a handful of people ruin your workplace.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Canton, MA

ProsIf you take the time to negotiate, OneBeacon can provide great pay. A few years ago they moved to nice new building in Canton, MA. It is a good company overall.

ConsThe Legal Dept. was a little tough to work in - there was alot of turnover. The managing attorneys talked down to and negatively about employees out in the open.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a great payscale, great building, now if only upper management, (specifically attorneys) were more professional and less gossipy.

Forced to work one 40 hours a work week or lose your job!

Will Not Disclose (Current Employee)

I have been working at OneBeacon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Vacation, pay, and that is about it Cons: If you're a hard worker then you get rewarded with more work then told over and over that it is not a 40 hour a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the work load reasonable, the job is stressful enough without telling us over and over this is not a 40 hour a week job… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not Good Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at OneBeacon

Pros: Nice People. That's really all i have to say about… Cons: Salary blew, no room for advancement, layoffs, etc. Most prominent was the complete lack of leadership. My bosses… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on OneBeacon.

Worked for OneBeacon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OneBeacon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OneBeacon CEO Mike Miller. All reviews posted anonymously by OneBeacon employees.