OneLogin

www.onelogin.com
There are newer employer reviews for OneLogin

A great learning experience and good company

Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I worked at OneLogin

Pros

- Good product
- Great coworkers
- C-level executives and Director of Sales are intelligent and great to work with.
- Casual Fridays and Pizza!
- Fantastic location (great view of the bay area)
- High potential growth opportunities

Cons

- As expected with a startup, the changes to policies and procedures are unexpected and quick.
- Terrible compensation (for my position).
- They sell you on potential, but it may not always be real.
- Incompetent and rude regional sales manager (just one of them). Won't go into specifics, but things could've been a lot better if there were better communication.

I overall had a great experience at OneLogin, but I would recommend the senior management to hire people who are competent in the position for the SSO industry, not just previous co-workers that performed well in the last organization they worked at together.

OneLogin Response

Jan 8, 2015Recruiter

We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve in any way we can.

21 Other Employee Reviews for OneLogin (View Most Recent)

Single Sign On and Identity Management - OneLogin is at the heart of Enterprise Identity and the upside is undeniable

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is always something to do and I always feel productive. My team and I are excited about work and about the improvements that are constantly appearing in our product. Our customer list gets more impressive every single day.

Cons

OneLogin needs to consider promoting from within. Upper management does not relay pertinent team information (like new managers being hired) to the team until it happens.

Identify your dedicated, hard working employees and reward them - or they will leave.
    The 401K should match employee contribution. We're at the size where we need it to be competitive with other companies in the area.
    Be more open and honest with employees.

Guaranteed to be successful in some facet. Awesome culture and leadership.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Leadership: CEO, CTO, VP of Product and VP of Engineering are awesome people and have a real vision. I've learned a lot of non-technical things while working with them that I find extremely valuable.

Engineering: People that definitely care about the product and are excited to be here.

Compensation: Very competitive, even with fully matured companies.

Cons

None, really. Some initial growing pains that every start-up has, but is maturing into a really nice company.

There are newer employer reviews for OneLogin