OneLogin

www.onelogin.com

This company is going places!

Current Employee - Sales  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Very positive environment. The people here are all very bright and talented. Huge commitment to customer success and innovation. Collaborative environment where your voice is heard. Entrepreneurial with lots of autonomy.

Cons

I really don't have too many to mention. The only thing I can think of is that there is very little training for new employees. Training is self taught for the most part. Having said that, I don't see that as much of a negative. All employees seem to have a vested interest in overall company success and are willing to pitch in with regards to training new employees.

Keep doing what you are doing. Work hard to keep the culture as is. Big big things are coming.

Other reviews for OneLogin

OneLogin has been the most fulfilling position I have ever held.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

You are given the tools needed to succeed. If they are not provided, just ask. The great work ethic is contagious.
    You will have an opportunity to make an impact at a company that is in a great vertical.

Cons

If you are not ready to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment - this is not the place for you.

Keep doing what you're doing.

A great learning experience and good company

Former Employee - Sales  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

Pros

- Good product
    - Great coworkers
    - C-level executives and Director of Sales are intelligent and great to work with.
    - Casual Fridays and Pizza!
    - Fantastic location (great view of the bay area)
    - High potential growth opportunities

Cons

- As expected with a startup, the changes to policies and procedures are unexpected and quick.
    - Terrible compensation (for my position).
    - They sell you on potential, but it may not always be real.
    - Incompetent and rude regional sales manager (just one of them). Won't go into specifics, but things could've been a lot better if there were better communication.

I overall had a great experience at OneLogin, but I would recommend the senior management to hire people who are competent in the position for the SSO industry, not just previous co-workers that performed well in the last organization they worked at together.

There are newer employer reviews for OneLogin.

Worked for OneLogin? Contribute to the Community!