There are newer employer reviews for OneShield

OneShield is trying to move beyond a startup.

Former Employee - Manager
Former Employee - Manager

I worked at OneShield

Pros

The flexible nature of the assignments and opportunity to make process improvements. There are talented people who are completely dedicated to the client's success.The team members are hard working and are always looking to "do the right thing" for the client and the development of new product features.

Cons

The lack of consistently (or in some cases existence) implemented and followed processes is hindering the company from getting to the next level in its development as a top tier provider. This occurs on both the product and client side development and configuration efforts. There is a somewhat myopic view by management of the value-add that individuals bring to the company in the effort to get to the next level. The approach and methods used to get to the company to the point where they are at is not effective in getting to the next level.

5 Other Employee Reviews for OneShield (View Most Recent)

No money and poor leadership. Applicants beware.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Westborough, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

I worked at OneShield

Pros

You can get noticed if you do a good job. If you can provide an exceptional service as an employee you are very valuable.

Cons

This company has an abnormally high termination rate. They currently have money problems and have been laying off very good people since August due to a horrible sales campaign spanning 2010 - 2011. Prior to layoffs poor managers have routinely worked to inhibit career growth of hard working employees by providing inaccurate reviews and altered documentation to the detriment of their underlings. Good managers have not been leveraged to fill in the gaps as needed. In short this company lacks 2 key things... exceptional leadership and money. Applicants beware.

Get rid of the infrastructure manager.

Worst job in my career

I worked at OneShield

Pros

The pay was decent as were the benefits

Cons

Management. I cannot recall a more introverted set of manager's in my life. No direction, no input (until review time). The worst management team I have ever encountered

Clean out top to bottom

OneShield Response

Jun 11, 2014VP

The date of this review and the fact that it is by a former employee suggests that it was written by an employee that was just separated. While we appreciate the point about OneShield’s competitive ... More

There are newer employer reviews for OneShield

Worked for OneShield? Contribute to the Community!