OneShield

www.oneshield.com
  www.oneshield.com
There are newer employer reviews for OneShield

OneShield is trying to move beyond a startup.

Former Employee - Manager
Former Employee - Manager

I worked at OneShield

Pros

The flexible nature of the assignments and opportunity to make process improvements. There are talented people who are completely dedicated to the client's success.The team members are hard working and are always looking to "do the right thing" for the client and the development of new product features.

Cons

The lack of consistently (or in some cases existence) implemented and followed processes is hindering the company from getting to the next level in its development as a top tier provider. This occurs on both the product and client side development and configuration efforts. There is a somewhat myopic view by management of the value-add that individuals bring to the company in the effort to get to the next level. The approach and methods used to get to the company to the point where they are at is not effective in getting to the next level.

6 Other Employee Reviews for OneShield (View Most Recent)

Good company with approachable management

Current Employee - Implementation Developer in Marlborough, MA
    Current Employee - Implementation Developer in Marlborough, MA

I have been working at OneShield full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good money, approachable management, autonomy to do your work well, great work/life balance.

Cons

Not the new age Silicon Valley feel if you're looking for that. Nothing amazing in terms of benefits. Lots of emphasis on work and not a ton of employee work satisfaction.

Overall, I think you're doing a great job. However, there should be more emphasis on making employees happy, as to compete with all the new age Google-esk companies coming about.

Worst job in my career

I worked at OneShield

Pros

The pay was decent as were the benefits

Cons

Management. I cannot recall a more introverted set of manager's in my life. No direction, no input (until review time). The worst management team I have ever encountered

Clean out top to bottom

OneShield Response

Jun 11, 2014VP

The date of this review and the fact that it is by a former employee suggests that it was written by an employee that was just separated. While we appreciate the point about OneShield’s competitive ... More

There are newer employer reviews for OneShield