OneSource Building Technologies
www.osbt.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Overworked, Underpaid,Shady Business Practices

Finance (Current Employee)

I have been working at OneSource Building Technologies

ProsPlenty of free drinks to keep us caffeinated.

ConsLOT OF PAPERWORK!!! All the processes require extra paper to slow payment to vendors. Most vendors have terms of 45 days AFTER the ticket is closed. Typical terms are NET 30 from date work is preformed. Vendors call on a daily basis asking for payment. To the point that management will not take the calls and avoid answering.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a vendor payment schedule to avoid ambiguity. Reduce paper by eliminating "billing receipts" Have a process for EVERY vendor issue and handle complaints immediately.

The truth

I have been working at OneSource Building Technologies

Pros: - Great coffee machine and continutally replenished stock of free sodas in the fridge to keep you caffeinated during the long work days. - Plenty of… Cons: - Management does not communicate well to staff at all. Senior management is constantly making rash and impulsive decisions, changing operations on a near-daily basis… Advice to Senior Management: Ease up on the micro-managing and start actively recognizging the worth of your human capital. Your employees should be seen and treated as valuable assets,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

great place to work

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at OneSource Building Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: great place to work, relax environment, high tech company. Cons: music cubicles, 8 hours + daily Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on OneSource Building Technologies.

Worked for OneSource Building Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OneSource Building Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OneSource Building Technologies CEO Bruce F Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by OneSource Building Technologies employees.