OneSource Building Technologies
www.osbt.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Steady

Data Tech (Current Employee)

I have been working at OneSource Building Technologies

ProsIf you do a good job I think it raises your rating, so you get opportunities more regularly. Seems to pay pretty good.

ConsCompensation is not broken down per job, so it's a mystery sometimes what you are getting for which job. If you ask over the phone what a certain job will pay, they typically don't know that either. Most jobs require some home preparation which I don';t believe you are compensated for. Mileage is paid, but not the time driving. Not a big deal unless the job is far away.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe tech check-in process can sometimes be really tedious. Please either fix that or pay for the time being on hold or answering silly questions.

Overworked, Underpaid,Shady Business Practices

Finance (Current Employee)

I have been working at OneSource Building Technologies

Pros: Plenty of free drinks to keep us caffeinated. Cons: LOT OF PAPERWORK!!! All the processes require extra paper to slow payment to vendors. Most vendors have terms of 45 days AFTER the… Advice to Senior Management: Have a vendor payment schedule to avoid ambiguity. Reduce paper by eliminating… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The truth

I have been working at OneSource Building Technologies

Pros: - Great coffee machine and continutally replenished stock of free sodas in the fridge to keep you caffeinated during the long work days. - Plenty of… Cons: - Management does not communicate well to staff at all. Senior management is constantly making rash and impulsive decisions, changing operations on a near-daily basis… Advice to Senior Management: Ease up on the micro-managing and start actively recognizging the worth of your human capital. Your employees should be seen and treated as valuable assets,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on OneSource Building Technologies.

Worked for OneSource Building Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OneSource Building Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OneSource Building Technologies CEO Bruce F Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by OneSource Building Technologies employees.