OneSource Virtual

www.onesourcevirtual.com

One of the best Companies I have worked for in my Career

Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsOne of the best pros of this company is it's culture and technology platform. Each employee has a chance to learn and promote within the organization since we're growing constantly. Over the last year, I have seen the company grow and all the changes have been for the better. I also get to experience a organization that never says no to new ideas, there is never a point where the Management team tells me that I can't do something to better the organization. Great work/life balance organization.

Compensation is always a tough conversation, most folks never really feel they're paid market, but when I get other potential job offers recently, they require 80% travel where I only travel max 20% of the time in my current role. For more money, I can live in a hotel all week long or spend time with my family during the week with a great salary for the perk.

ConsNot really a con, but can be for some folks - If you don't want to roll up your sleeves and be part of our success, this might not be the organization for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to push for additional training, but is a challenge that every partner is struggling with since this is new technology.

Great company with far too many growing pains to handle

Lead (Current Employee) Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people, great values, SOME wonderful managers and schedule flexibility. Cons: Employees are highly under compensated, benefits are poor, top performers are under appreciated and over worked,… Advice to Senior Management: Take notice and reflect on what people are not telling you and be aware that your actions as an organization speak louder… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This place is ridiculous

Consultant (Current Employee) Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some of the people are great, the company does have a great… Cons: This is a "good ol boy" company, if you are a Caucasian male, you will get far. Training here is a joke, nepotism is alive… Advice to Senior Management: Get some training, stop trying so hard to throw your weight around. No one likes a jerk that has no idea what they are doing.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on OneSource Virtual.

Worked for OneSource Virtual? Contribute to the Community!