OneSource Virtual

www.onesourcevirtual.com

Growing company really trying to do things right internally. Emphasis on trying.

Current Employee - HCM Implementations  in  Irving, TX
Current Employee - HCM Implementations in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

Top vision is spot-on for steady and consistent growth.

Cons

People strategy still might be too good to be true. In fast growth mode, and they need to be more realistic about the challenges.

Don't let new leaders lead base on their vision. Take the vision of the employees that have been here for 1.5+years and see what is needed on the teams. Make the leaders provide leadership that results in tangible improvements for the way business gets done, even if you can't measure it easily.

Other Reviews for OneSource Virtual

Let the Good Times Roll!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. The core values. Companies lose sight these days of what is important to a successful business. OSV stands on its 10 core values as the formula to its success and rightfully so. Everyone in this company lives up to each and every one of those values.

2. Workday. I missed the train almost 15 years ago with another leading ERP system. Workday has done in 3-4 years what others have done in decades. It is a solid system people love to work with! OSV has a unique relationship with Workday in providing services and has a solid future because of it.

3. The people. The company is 300+ strong and growing yet everyone has a smile on their face and enjoys coming to work and working with those around them.

4. The clients. OSV is very particular with the companies it chooses to do business with. To be more specific, they make sure that the company fits in line with our business model and that we can serve them as expected. OSV wants its clients to be happy and well served. They make sure every new contract has that at its foundation before beginning any new work. That is refreshing because some companies like to fit square pegs in circular holes, not OSV.

5. The pay. The company is a competitive payer in the marketplace.

6. The lifestyle. The whole company is very easy going from shorts every day in the summer, to spirit wear days supporting your favorite team, or the fact that management even wears blue jeans all of the time. I need to go out and buy a casual wardrobe just to work here. They encourage a comfortable work place and make sure there are events that bring us together as a family.

6. The training. You don't get thrown to the wolves. They make sure to train you right so you can get the job done right in the end. This is the first job in 20+ years that has trained me properly to do the job I am tasked with.

Cons

The only con to this company is that it is growing and doesn't sometimes have a clear idea of what is around the corner and how to handle it. However, they know this and make sure to hire and find people for positions who can handle this change and can help sucessfully lead the company through this period of growth.

Brian Williams and the executive staff have insight like I have not seen before in a company. Keep up the good work and keep doing what you do so well!

I Love This Company!

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love this company! We are growing so fast and it is very exciting. If you are the type of person that can thrive within a growing company and make a place for yourself, your career is destined to go far. I'd rather be no other place than there!

Cons

We can't seem to hire fast enough. It does a person with a special "niche" of skills to be successful here.

Please keep doing what you're doing, and continue to be visibile and accessible to the employees.

There are newer employer reviews for OneSource Virtual.

Worked for OneSource Virtual? Contribute to the Community!