There are newer employer reviews for OneSource Virtual

OSV - Great opportunities working for an new and innovative company!

Current Employee - Product Support in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Product Support in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love my job! I am able to learn and grow with OSV every step of the way. I get to be a part of something big and bring my own talent and suggestions to the table to help establish new processes and define the path to success with this young and growing company. I am able to work from home 1 day per week which is a huge incentive!

Cons

The cons for working with OSV is bitter sweet. The growth is happening fast so there is a lot of work todo! We continue to build the organization which will help alleviate the load. It is a great problem to have!

Advice to Management

Keep your open door policy going and remind everyone that there is no problem to big to discuss. Assure and encourage anyone and everyone to come in and talk about the issues of the day or week with no fear of retribution. We do a good job of this, but I believe we should be stating it as much and as often as possible.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great company to work for

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Office culture is friendly & supportive. A real team attitude throughout the organization. Plenty of opportunities for growth. Dress code is casual.

Cons

Growing companies often have challenges that seemingly come from out of nowhere. As they arise, it's important to react appropriately & close the gaps in processes. It's always a good learning experience, but the lessons can be difficult while navigating through them.

Advice to Management

Don't lose the personal touch! Upper management is great about making people feel welcome. It would be a shame to lose that as the company continues to grow.

Very Value-oriented Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a high-growth company experiencing some growing pains but the company culture is fantastic! Executives really care about their employees.

Cons

Same as the Pro above. As a high-growth company we are experiencing some growing pains (long hours, too much work) but this is balanced by the team atmosphere and the executives realize this is an issue and are working to correct it by hiring more people.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire the "best in class" talent and offer competitive wage/benefits.