OneSource Virtual

www.onesourcevirtual.com

OSV - Great opportunities working for an new and innovative company!

Product Support (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsI love my job! I am able to learn and grow with OSV every step of the way. I get to be a part of something big and bring my own talent and suggestions to the table to help establish new processes and define the path to success with this young and growing company. I am able to work from home 1 day per week which is a huge incentive!

ConsThe cons for working with OSV is bitter sweet. The growth is happening fast so there is a lot of work todo! We continue to build the organization which will help alleviate the load. It is a great problem to have!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your open door policy going and remind everyone that there is no problem to big to discuss. Assure and encourage anyone and everyone to come in and talk about the issues of the day or week with no fear of retribution. We do a good job of this, but I believe we should be stating it as much and as often as possible.

Life at OSV

Implementation Analyst (Former Employee) Irving, TX

I worked at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nice people. They have a good culture with a work… Cons: They copy Workday too much and could be seen as… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Work in Progress

I have been working at OneSource Virtual

Pros: Workday is a great software. CEO - has a great… Cons: OSV has an extremely high turnover. If you work for a medium to large scale size company with good benefits - Don’t Do It! The… Advice to Senior Management: Please address the incompetence of the management staff. This should also include the pick… More
There are newer reviews on OneSource Virtual.

Worked for OneSource Virtual? Contribute to the Community!