OneSource Virtual

www.onesourcevirtual.com
  www.onesourcevirtual.com
There are newer employer reviews for OneSource Virtual

OSV - Great opportunities working for an new and innovative company!

Current Employee - Product Support in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Product Support in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love my job! I am able to learn and grow with OSV every step of the way. I get to be a part of something big and bring my own talent and suggestions to the table to help establish new processes and define the path to success with this young and growing company. I am able to work from home 1 day per week which is a huge incentive!

Cons

The cons for working with OSV is bitter sweet. The growth is happening fast so there is a lot of work todo! We continue to build the organization which will help alleviate the load. It is a great problem to have!

Keep your open door policy going and remind everyone that there is no problem to big to discuss. Assure and encourage anyone and everyone to come in and talk about the issues of the day or week with no fear of retribution. We do a good job of this, but I believe we should be stating it as much and as often as possible.

41 Other Employee Reviews for OneSource Virtual (View Most Recent)

Life at OSV

Former Employee - Implementation Analyst in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Implementation Analyst in Irving, TX

I worked at OneSource Virtual full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Nice people. They have a good culture with a work life Balance.

Cons

They copy Workday too much and could be seen as a Workday clone.

Keep up the good work.

Work in Progress

I have been working at OneSource Virtual

Pros

Workday is a great software.
    CEO - has a great list for core values.

Cons

OSV has an extremely high turnover. If you work for a medium to large scale size company with good benefits - Don’t Do It! The management staff are inexperienced and totally incompetent.
    The HR Department consistently changes the policy and procedures and they are inconsistent with the company core values.

Please address the incompetence of the management staff. This should also include the pick elephant in the room - favoritism and nepotism in multiple departments in the company.

OneSource Virtual Response

Jun 16, 2014Director of Human Resoruces

You will see a big change in our Leadership and Management with the introduction of our training program we implemented recently. This is an area that we knew needed improvement and is crucial to our ... More

There are newer employer reviews for OneSource Virtual