OneSource Virtual

www.onesourcevirtual.com
There are newer employer reviews for OneSource Virtual

OSV - Great opportunities working for an new and innovative company!

Current Employee - Product Support in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Product Support in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I love my job! I am able to learn and grow with OSV every step of the way. I get to be a part of something big and bring my own talent and suggestions to the table to help establish new processes and define the path to success with this young and growing company. I am able to work from home 1 day per week which is a huge incentive!

Cons

The cons for working with OSV is bitter sweet. The growth is happening fast so there is a lot of work todo! We continue to build the organization which will help alleviate the load. It is a great problem to have!

Keep your open door policy going and remind everyone that there is no problem to big to discuss. Assure and encourage anyone and everyone to come in and talk about the issues of the day or week with no fear of retribution. We do a good job of this, but I believe we should be stating it as much and as often as possible.

44 Other Employee Reviews for OneSource Virtual (View Most Recent)

Lots of Growth, Encouraging Environment, Opportunity to Help Shape the Future

Current Employee - Engagement Management Analyst in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Engagement Management Analyst in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time (less than a year)

Pros

My colleagues and manager are great to work with. They are all very encouraging and want to ensure success not just for themselves, but for everyone around them. There is always collaboration between peers. The office is casual in culture and dress code. We are always reminded of our 10 values, and I feel they are an important part of our success.

Cons

Since the company, and it's dependent partner (Workday), are both such new companies, policies and methodologies are constantly changing. The work stream is pretty fluid and it's hard to count on certain philosophies sticking around. The constant change is sometimes hard to keep up with, but I think it provides opportunities for individuals to influence the future.

The different departments should be encouraged to interact and mingle more. It would encourage better team mentality both personally, and while working on projects. It would prevent feeling like everyone is "working in silos."

Life at OSV

Former Employee - Implementation Analyst in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Implementation Analyst in Irving, TX

I worked at OneSource Virtual full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nice people. They have a good culture with a work life Balance.

Cons

They copy Workday too much and could be seen as a Workday clone.

Keep up the good work.