There are newer employer reviews for OneTouch Direct

HORRIBLE

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I worked at OneTouch Direct full-time for less than a year

Pros

A lot of work hours and bonuses so your guaranteed to make money

Cons

The people dont care about you or what you do! they hire alot of young people so the gossip and the rumors are endless!

hire more professionals

28 Other Employee Reviews for OneTouch Direct (View Most Recent)

Very fragile and lazy

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I worked at OneTouch Direct full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the best reasons why I went to work at One Touch Direct was the pay + commissions check and the laid back atmosphere.

Cons

After about 2-3 months that pay + commissions check went down the tube. The constant changes in the paycheck amount and working atmospheres drove me nuts. I wouldn't know if I was going to get $340 a week or $500. I was a full time employee with 40+ hours a week and only got that salary!

Get your training under wraps for the up-to-date software that the worker will use when the worker gets on the floor!

Not a great place to work

Current Employee - Telesales/Marketing/Welcome/Political/First Bill  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Telesales/Marketing/Welcome/Political/First Bill in Tampa, FL

I have been working at OneTouch Direct full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great prizes to win each week.

Cons

No compassion for anyone or anything only in it to make themselves money. You are consistently switched from team to team and never know when your going to be written up for something. You are consistently told what to tell the clients in sessions and lied to all the time. They never know what to tell you. To much favoritism going on management does not listen to legit complaints and does not respond well to employees concerns on the floor. They want your opinion but don't do anything about it. They want your feed back and they really don't listen.

Don't favor anyone, have some kind of compassion for the employees that currently work for you. Invest in some people skill classes for levels of management. Listen to the employees and take action don't ignore them when they come to you. Don't always take the word of the supervisor because you don't want to invest in another supervisor. The supervisors there lie, cheat, and mess with peoples numbers when it comes to peoples pay checks. When you tell your teams or the floor in pre shifts that your going to do something make it straight across the floor. Mainly listen to your employees and you will hear what needs to be changed to win back your jd power award until then you will continue to have the moral on the floor lower then low.

There are newer employer reviews for OneTouch Direct

Worked for OneTouch Direct? Contribute to the Community!