OneWest Bank
www.owb.com Pasadena, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

They were the nail in our coffin

Financial Freedom Employee - Wholly Owned Subsidiary of One West Bank (Former Employee)

I worked at OneWest Bank

ProsThey didn't interfere with how Financial Freedom was doing business for the most part.

ConsAs soon as they purchased us from the failed IndyMac bank they closed our West Coast ops center and we lost a huge amount of business as a result. They failed to acknowledge or communicate with our division after the purchase or at any time up until they closed us down. They took the holdest and highest profile reverse mortgage company in the industry and made it disappear.

Advice to Senior ManagementI realize that we were not a part of your master plan, but at least acknowledge our presence. Our company could have continued to be profitable and I don't understand your lack of vision to allow that to happen.

work with a lot of smart people

I have been working at OneWest Bank

Pros: there is always a lot of change going on keeping… Cons: tight timelines for all projects and spending is limited. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Terrifying, but opportunities to learn

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at OneWest Bank

Pros: The opportunity to work in multiple areas of business. If you perform well at… Cons: Opacity in what the fate of the industry is. Headline… Advice to Senior Management: Unfortunately, my experience at OneWest amounted in many empty promises. … More

There are newer reviews on OneWest Bank.

Worked for OneWest Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OneWest Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OneWest Bank CEO Joseph Otting. All reviews posted anonymously by OneWest Bank employees.