Onestop Internet
www.onestop.com Compton, CA

Great place to work. Period.

Client Services (Former Employee)

ProsI don't know what the other two people are talking about, but Onestop is a great place to work. Everyone brings their dogs to work, lots of contests and parties, a big lunch outside every week, room for advancement and for your voice to be heard. From top to bottom, every single employee gets a bonus and a raise every year (shhh...we compared!). Office politics are non existent and management, although young, are open minded and approachable. Pull your weight and you go as high up as you want. Great family spirit. I really loved my time at Onestop and only left because I have more responsibility at my new job.

ConsThe downside of all the things above is that Onestop perhaps isn't corporate enough. Rarely are there meetings between departments and each one operates as it's own unit. Although I received bonuses and raises during each of my three years at Onestop, my initial salary was pretty mediocre.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great vibrations, teamwork and loyalty to your employees but try to get all the departments together on the same page.

Sink-or-Swim, Turn and Burn, you pick your Idiom

Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Onestop Internet

Pros: Good technology and friendly engineers, high-end clients. Cons: There was no training period whatsoever. If you could make it through the initial fire you will endure vociferous Upper Management/Management disagreements & reprimands… Advice to Senior Management: Could give great advice but prefer to withhold. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Onestop Internet

Pros: Fun work environment. Nice place to work with good people. … Cons: Long hours. Ok pay compared to the hours, but not… Advice to Senior Management: Take more time to meet with employees to find out about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Onestop Internet.

Worked for Onestop Internet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Onestop Internet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Onestop Internet CEO John Tomich. All reviews posted anonymously by Onestop Internet employees.