Online Buddies
www.online-buddies.com Cambridge, MA 50 to 149 Employees

We're an exciting, innovative technology company that continues to be on the bleeding edge of web software development.

Director of Human Resources (Current Employee)
Cambridge, MA

ProsOur company is a fun and creative environment, with outstanding opportunity for personal growth within the company. We offer very competitive salaries and a fantastic benefits package. Our headcount stays between 90 - 100 employees, so every voice is heard. Our corporate culture is one of our strongest attributes. We're privately held, profitable, and have seen our revenue increase year over year since inception. Our benefits package has also continued to improve year over year.

ConsAs with any rapidly growing organization, employees strive for information and management sometimes does not communicate enough. This has been brought up during several all staff assemblies and management has already begun to make changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementI can't think of any input or advice. Management is very receptive to the needs of their employees and strives to make this a company people want to come to everyday.

Fun and friendly environment!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Online Buddies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Free food, casual atmosphere, fun place to work! Cons: Top down communication could be improved some. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Online Buddies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company benefits and friendly environment to work in. Get to… Cons: Not too much to say here, pretty much a good… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Online Buddies.

Worked for Online Buddies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Online Buddies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Online Buddies CEO Adam Segel. All reviews posted anonymously by Online Buddies employees.