Ontraport

www.ontraportcareers.com

A awesomely funtime for the nerds

Current Employee - Ontraport Engineer  in  Santa Barbara, CA
Current Employee - Ontraport Engineer in Santa Barbara, CA

Pros

First let me talk about the engineering team.. WOW

This is one of the best places I have ever worked, the engineering team is built on collaboration and melting pot of viewpoints. The motto here is the best idea wins.

Another huge perk is the pace of the projects and the fact that there is not much red tape to get ideas or projects implemented. The team is also always willing to experiment with new technologies and assess its benefits to the software; sharing ideas and building proof of concepts is definitely encouraged.

Other aspects of the company that are great are the benefits; Catered Meals, Health, Dental, Vision, Gym, Sponserships for kickball and happy hour, Ski Trip, Camping Trips.

The culture as a whole is really about working hard, respect the clients and coworkers and having a good time.

Cons

The only downside I can think of right now is that there is not enough time/engineers to implement all the great ideas that could make the software we're working on even better.

Other reviews for Ontraport

Great place to work and have fun

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Pros

Anyone who works there has to say the culture is the best. It's incredible being able to work in a place where everyone genuinely likes and cares about each other. I'd help some of these people move. Yeah, that's the kind of culture I'm talking about. I'm constantly given opportunities to grow my skills and push the limits of what I'm capable of accomplishing. Management is not afraid to give extra responsibilities to those who show they're able to take on new challenges.

Cons

It's a startup, so it has its share of challenges. The hours can be long and deadlines can seem unreasonable. There's a lot of working after hours and on weekends. The pay is a bit lower than similar positions at other companies.

I think it's a wonderful place to work and grow.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Pros

-Laid-back, loose environment - I think people do their best work when not given strict rules to abide by
    -Plenty of down-time
    -Friendly and fun coworkers
    -Catered Lunches
    -Beautiful place and views
    -Comfortable work spaces
    -Positive energy
    -I can honestly say I look forward to going to work and hanging out with my co-workers

Cons

-The pay could be significantly higher compared to other companies

Keep up the good work. Try to follow up on what employees like and dislike as to continue the great atmosphere here.

There are newer employer reviews for Ontraport.

Worked for Ontraport? Contribute to the Community!