Onward Healthcare
www.onwardhealthcare.com Wilton, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

SLP offered a traveling assignments

Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Onward Healthcare as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThere are no pros to working with this company. The recruiters are very ambiguous and promise salaries that are not inherent in the contract.

ConsProspective employees should read their contracts prior to accepting employment , or better yet get legal advice. Since i have a legal background, I was able to adequately comprehend and understand the contract. This contract protects management and leaves the employee hanging without any safe guards. It also includes a clause which says that the Onward can change your compensation package at will and does not have to notify the employee. The H_ll you will. I refused to sign and am glad that I took the time to read it.

Advice to Senior ManagementOnward executives should pay therapists and other employees their value and not try to put them into contracts which devalue their intelligence.

Growing incredibly fast...

Operations/Marketing (Former Employee)
Norwalk, CT

I worked at Onward Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A flexible but often intense atmosphere, with a lot going on and lots of creative freedom. A solid focus on the bottom line, but… Cons: Deadlines are solid things -- sometimes it's a scramble to get 'er done in time. And while things seem to run organized and smoothly,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great for recent grads or career launchers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Wilton, CT

I worked at Onward Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros: OH is an entrepreneurial environment which is great for those ambitious career starters. If you get along with the right people and you prove strong… Cons: They payscale and room for advancement is lacking. While you may take on a more advanced job role at an early stage in your career,… Advice to Senior Management: The biggest piece of advice to senior management would be to adjust the payscale. It is difficult to retain top talent without appropriate compensation, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Onward Healthcare.

Worked for Onward Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Onward Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Onward Healthcare CEO Kevin C. Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Onward Healthcare employees.