Onward Healthcare

www.onwardhealthcare.com
  www.onwardhealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Onward Healthcare

Great place to begin your career, fun and rewarding!

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Wilton, CT
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Wilton, CT

I have been working at Onward Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been working for Onward Healthcare since completing my MBA in 2011. I started off in the role of campus recruiter. This was a great opportunity to spearhead a company initiative and really get my feet wet in the business world. After about a year and a half I was promoted in to the marketing department and have really had the chance to pursue my career goals and potential, not to mention traveling around the country for national conferences! Working with the marketing department has given me the chance to get to know and work closely with the different offices as well as senior management. It has been a great learning experience.
The CT team is a great group of people who work hard but also like to have fun! From contests, philanthropies to semi annual company parties there are a lot of chances to get to know everyone and enjoy the work atmosphere.

Cons

There are not any downsides to working at Onward Healthcare, however if I could make any changes I would suggest implementing summer hours :)

24 Other Employee Reviews for Onward Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Great place to advance your career.

Current Employee - Client Service Manager in Wilton, CT
    Current Employee - Client Service Manager in Wilton, CT

I have been working at Onward Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Onward was my first job out of college. I started as a Business Development Representative and was promoted to a Client Service Manager by my second year. It's a great place to grow your career if you're willing to put in the work.

Cons

The training could've been better when I first started, it was somewhat learn on the fly, but there were many helpful co-workers around to offer assistance.

Offer more perks such as vacation days and bonuses when goals are achieved.

SLP offered a traveling assignments

Former Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Onward Healthcare as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

There are no pros to working with this company. The recruiters are very ambiguous and promise salaries that are not inherent in the contract.

Cons

Prospective employees should read their contracts prior to accepting employment , or better yet get legal advice. Since i have a legal background, I was able to adequately comprehend and understand the contract. This contract protects management and leaves the employee hanging without any safe guards. It also includes a clause which says that the Onward can change your compensation package at will and does not have to notify the employee. The H_ll you will. I refused to sign and am glad that I took the time to read it.

Onward executives should pay therapists and other employees their value and not try to put them into contracts which devalue their intelligence.

There are newer employer reviews for Onward Healthcare