Onward Healthcare

www.onwardhealthcare.com
  www.onwardhealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Onward Healthcare

Incredible company to start your career, work with a team that supports each other, and be in a friendly environment.

I have been working at Onward Healthcare

Pros

Onward healthcare is a company that cares about its employees and rewards hard work. I have been working for Onward Healthcare since August of 2008. I started my career as Client Development Rep for our PRN Division. This was a great opportunity for me to grow the new business portion of our local market division and really help me to understand the healthcare world. After a few months I was promoted and moved in to our travel allied division where I partnered with our VP and director to increase new business. With the appropriate guidance and tools given I was promoted again in 2010, really giving me a chance to lead and develop the client development division. Working as the manager I was able to work much closer with our remote offices and was given the opportunity to travel to conferences to meet clients and promote Onward Healthcare. Most recently, in January 2014, I was promoted to Director of Client Development. Aside from caring about employees Onward is dedicated to its clients and candidates and always keeps their best interests in mind.

Cons

I have been with Onward for 5 ½ years, which is the longest tenure in my business career with any company, so I do not have any “cons” about them. If I did, I would have moved on to another business already.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Onward Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Recruiter at OH for 1 year.

I have been working at Onward Healthcare

Pros

Great culture, fun environment. Happy to go to work each day because the people your surrounded with are all friendly. Work hard play hard office.

Cons

A few strange individuals in the Payroll department but overall everyone is great, mostly a younger office.

Keep promoting from within.

It has its pros and cons.

Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Wilton, CT
    Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Wilton, CT

I have been working at Onward Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

coworkers, nice office, company parties, benefits, salary is alright. good work/life balance, hours are good, free gym on property

Cons

training and development needs better management, commission structure is horrible, misleading therapists is unfair, "fake it till you make it" mentallity

get new training and development managers, have better training and dont be so misleading

There are newer employer reviews for Onward Healthcare