OpSec Security Group

There are newer employer reviews for OpSec Security Group

I love my job!

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at OpSec Security Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's an amazing culture here. Great work/life balance. Awesome people, my team is incredible! As long as you do your job on time, there is no problem taking an extra day off even if you run out of your vacation hours. MBTA is sponsored (monthly Link pass), salary is growing, 12 holiday days per year, company outings, perfect location (Copley mall).

Cons

It would be nice to have some sick days in addition to personal ones. Otherwise, you take the days out of your vacation time.

12 Other Employee Reviews for OpSec Security Group (View Most Recent)

10 years of mismanagement.

I worked at OpSec Security Group

Pros

Cleanest print shop I ever worked for. A lot of hard working dedicated employees.

Cons

Poor management, I worked for 5 managers and only one was a true professional. The rest were inexperienced and marching to a different drummer.

Production

I have been working at OpSec Security Group

Pros

Vacation time. Good hearted people working hard for there monies.

Cons

Clicks who try to bully others to get there way and management is blind to it or to afraid to deal with the real issues hoping it will just go away. Making promises they can't fulfill after jumping threw hoops just to be denied. Financially very viable. Not certain of its future if things continue to keep going down hill. People do have choices this is true but a lot of people who work there love what they do not how they are treated like slaves way under paid.

Get the right people in the right places. Actually care when you say the people are your number one. Really do things to boost employee moral. Biggest of all accountability at all levels.

There are newer employer reviews for OpSec Security Group