Open Scan Technologies

www.openscan.com

The best part about working at Open Scan is the feeling of freedom when you walk out the door for the last time.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThe friendships made in the very weird environment are quite strong due to the shared experience. Overall, it is similar to having served on the frontlines with someone. You come away scared but stronger for the experience.

ConsWhen you work at Open Scan you leave integrity, respect, and trust at the door. It is difficult to express how poorly the company is run except to say that it seems more like a large HIGHLY dysfunctional family rather than a business. Big brother is replaced by Big Momma and there is no comedic relief.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou hire exceptional people. Trust them to do the right thing and give them the opportunity to do it. Remove nepotism and the clannish favoritism with more exceptional new hires... You might improve your perspective.

A place where the only way you can survive is if you are a master of head games

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Open Scan Technologies

Pros: Open Scan is place where you can learn all about Microsoft Technologies - You get to use the MSFT Team Foundation server and… Cons: The Open Scan environment is extremely cliquish. When you walk through the Open Scan door in the morning you are immediately on edge the… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to remove themselves from the day to day activities and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place, Great People, Great Benefits

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Open Scan Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Where to start... First off, I'd like to say, I don't die a little inside every morning when my alarm clock goes off. I'm excited to… Cons: It’s a smaller group so with that being said there can be cross over between departments. The attitude of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Open Scan Technologies.

Worked for Open Scan Technologies? Contribute to the Community!