Open Scan Technologies

www.openscan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Open Scan Technologies

The best part about working at Open Scan is the feeling of freedom when you walk out the door for the last time.

I have been working at Open Scan Technologies

Pros

The friendships made in the very weird environment are quite strong due to the shared experience. Overall, it is similar to having served on the frontlines with someone. You come away scared but stronger for the experience.

Cons

When you work at Open Scan you leave integrity, respect, and trust at the door. It is difficult to express how poorly the company is run except to say that it seems more like a large HIGHLY dysfunctional family rather than a business. Big brother is replaced by Big Momma and there is no comedic relief.

You hire exceptional people. Trust them to do the right thing and give them the opportunity to do it. Remove nepotism and the clannish favoritism with more exceptional new hires... You might improve your perspective.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Open Scan Technologies (View Most Recent)

A place where the only way you can survive is if you are a master of head games

I worked at Open Scan Technologies

Pros

Open Scan is place where you can learn all about Microsoft Technologies - You get to use the MSFT Team Foundation server and some of the staff is helpful when it comes to .NET. Working with the clients. The building is really nice on the inside.

Cons

The Open Scan environment is extremely cliquish. When you walk through the Open Scan door in the morning you are immediately on edge the whole day. You never know who or what is going to blind-side you. Perception is reality so if you are good at parking your morals and ethics at the door, you might be able to survive.

Management needs to remove themselves from the day to day activities and not be pulled in with the drama, this nurtures the negative environment.

Great Place, Great People, Great Benefits

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Open Scan Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Where to start...

First off, I'd like to say, I don't die a little inside every morning when my alarm clock goes off. I'm excited to see what the day holds.

Open Scan Technologies is a wonderful place to work for the right person. Culture fit, really is everything here. We have a friendly, outgoing, motivated team. There are constantly fun little perks to the job; company paid Thai Massage and Teeth Whitening during the holidays, beer Friday to celebrate a success, game night, go-kart racing, karaoke and happy hour. We work as a team and play as a team.

OS has a very competitive benefits package with the employee’s health insurance cost covered. Not only is the cost covered but the plan options are GREAT!

If you are looking to advance your career and pick up some new skills along the way, this is the place to be. There are employees who started in a non-management role, and worked their way up into a Management, Director and Executive level.

Cons

It’s a smaller group so with that being said there can be cross over between departments. The attitude of "that's not my job" won't stick here.

Just like with any organization, communication isn't always perfect. Its not bad either.

There are newer employer reviews for Open Scan Technologies