Open Scan Technologies

www.openscan.com
  www.openscan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Open Scan Technologies

A place where the only way you can survive is if you are a master of head games

I worked at Open Scan Technologies

Pros

Open Scan is place where you can learn all about Microsoft Technologies - You get to use the MSFT Team Foundation server and some of the staff is helpful when it comes to .NET. Working with the clients. The building is really nice on the inside.

Cons

The Open Scan environment is extremely cliquish. When you walk through the Open Scan door in the morning you are immediately on edge the whole day. You never know who or what is going to blind-side you. Perception is reality so if you are good at parking your morals and ethics at the door, you might be able to survive.

Management needs to remove themselves from the day to day activities and not be pulled in with the drama, this nurtures the negative environment.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Open Scan Technologies (View Most Recent)

Great Place, Great People, Great Benefits

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Open Scan Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Where to start...

First off, I'd like to say, I don't die a little inside every morning when my alarm clock goes off. I'm excited to see what the day holds.

Open Scan Technologies is a wonderful place to work for the right person. Culture fit, really is everything here. We have a friendly, outgoing, motivated team. There are constantly fun little perks to the job; company paid Thai Massage and Teeth Whitening during the holidays, beer Friday to celebrate a success, game night, go-kart racing, karaoke and happy hour. We work as a team and play as a team.

OS has a very competitive benefits package with the employee’s health insurance cost covered. Not only is the cost covered but the plan options are GREAT!

If you are looking to advance your career and pick up some new skills along the way, this is the place to be. There are employees who started in a non-management role, and worked their way up into a Management, Director and Executive level.

Cons

It’s a smaller group so with that being said there can be cross over between departments. The attitude of "that's not my job" won't stick here.

Just like with any organization, communication isn't always perfect. Its not bad either.

Phenomenal opportunity w/ great benefits

Current Employee - Girl Friday in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Girl Friday in Denver, CO

I have been working at Open Scan Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have worked at OPEN SCAN for a little over 6 months and wake up every day thankful that I decided to make the move rather than taking other former employee's on this sites words for it. The company not only pays highly competitive salaries but also provides an incredible benefits package beyond what most companies offer (free medical, dental & vision insurance for employees) including other various perks (Gym w/ showers, free cross fit trainer, Thai Massages, Teeth Whitening, etc....). The building is amazing, the core management is strong & functional, communication between departments is healthy & ALL of your teammates are supportive! Taking into consideration the recent growth of the company and road that leads ahead the possibilities are endless!

Cons

Open Scan Technologies is not an atmosphere that harvests the weak! If you are unable to hold to your commitments or handle constructive criticism don't bother!

On the other hand, if you want an employer that provides true feedback enabling your growth & recognition of your personal/professional achievements; you'll NEVER regret making the decision to join this group!

It is my understanding that when the company was smaller the business ran differently with more micro-management (as you would expect from a small employer); however I have not seen such a thing during my tenure here. You are hiring the correct people who define and hold to your realistic goals..... Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for Open Scan Technologies