Open Scan Technologies

www.openscan.com

A promising, yet utterly horrible place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsMany good people have and still do work there. They have a very interesting niche, with a great value proposition for what they do. Lots of possibilities as a company. You can almost always work just an 8 hour day.

ConsA truly horrible place to work. By far, the worst place I have worked in my entire career. You don't really realize how utterly bad it is until you are actually gone. It's kind of like an abusive relationship. You think the problems are you, and the seemingly right things are said to you at the right time, and you don't leave. But then finally you come to the realization that it isn't a good place to be at all, and you find the strength and the inner resolve to believe in yourself and get the heck out. You see all those articles that talk about good bosses and good management? This company is the antithesis of all of those. First level management is generally just fine. The problem stems from the very top. But management hands are tied, and they are bypassed and overruled on a regular basis.
My recommendation to anyone considering going to work for here: Look up former employees on LinkedIn. Get the straight scoop from them.

Advice to Senior ManagementStep away and hire a CEO, or hand the reigns to someone already there. Go travel and enjoy life. Those who work there will be so much happier.

Open Scan is on a clear trajectory of growth and "growing up"

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Open Scan Technologies

Pros: I've been working at Open Scan for years and have seen the company grow up in many ways. I've seen it move from a… Cons: Personalities, personalities, personalities. Open Scan is not for the shy or weak. I see this as… Advice to Senior Management: Keep getting better. There is always room for improvement. Listen to your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The best part about working at Open Scan is the feeling of freedom when you walk out the door for the last time.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Open Scan Technologies

Pros: The friendships made in the very weird environment are quite strong due to the shared experience. Overall, it… Cons: When you work at Open Scan you leave integrity, respect, and trust at the door. It is difficult to express how poorly the company is… Advice to Senior Management: You hire exceptional people. Trust them to do the right thing and give them the opportunity to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Open Scan Technologies.

Worked for Open Scan Technologies? Contribute to the Community!