Open-Silicon

www.open-silicon.com
  www.open-silicon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Open-Silicon

Awesome place to work with

Current Employee - IP Engineer in Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - IP Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Open-Silicon full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Environment, teamwork, people, everything is awesome. Outings, hanging outs, cafetaria talks, playing tt. Managers, Directors all are so co-operative feels good to work with them

Cons

there are really no cons of working here is open silicon. You just need to work hard and be a part of the good team and make the company proud

20 Other Employee Reviews for Open-Silicon (View Most Recent)

No long term plan. Only founders making money

Former Employee - Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Employee in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Open-Silicon full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Small company with experience in many tape-outs to many fabs

Cons

No real plan to take company to next level. Looks like only founders are making money. Top executives are poor managers. Their way of working is more suited to factory floor managers.

Look inside and think for employees.

Terrible experience. Typical service company mentality. Most of the employees are over-loaded with work.

I worked at Open-Silicon

Pros

Its hard to find reasons to work for this company, I'll try... maybe the free food served at their office. Really one of the worst decisions of my life to have joined this company.

Cons

This can take up a lot of space, here we go: Management favours a specific group or type of people and only those are appreciated, promoted, loved at the company. No opportunity for growth or learning. Employees are just "assets" that can be used and thrown out without any appreciation. No amount of contribution is good enough it seems, management hardly cares for anyone.

All I can say is, they need to listen to their employees, be a little more grateful to people who have immensely contributed towards company's growth over the years. This can take a while as the whole mentality will need to change... I would for one not recommend anyone to work at Open Silicon.

There are newer employer reviews for Open-Silicon