Terrible experience. Typical service company mentality. Most of the employees are over-loaded with work.

I worked at Open-Silicon

Pros

Its hard to find reasons to work for this company, I'll try... maybe the free food served at their office. Really one of the worst decisions of my life to have joined this company.

Cons

This can take up a lot of space, here we go: Management favours a specific group or type of people and only those are appreciated, promoted, loved at the company. No opportunity for growth or learning. Employees are just "assets" that can be used and thrown out without any appreciation. No amount of contribution is good enough it seems, management hardly cares for anyone.

All I can say is, they need to listen to their employees, be a little more grateful to people who have immensely contributed towards company's growth over the years. This can take a while as the whole mentality will need to change... I would for one not recommend anyone to work at Open Silicon.

Other Reviews for Open-Silicon

Good learning experience

I have been working at Open-Silicon

Pros

Very good learning experience for both freshers and experience staff. Each project has different challenges

Cons

Work can get hectic at times.

Great for Freshers

Current Employee - ASIC Design Engineer  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - ASIC Design Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Open-Silicon full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is very good for fresher as it provides a very good learning curve for them. Also the managers are very knowledgeable and super helpful.

Cons

I feel that salary is not in par with the market. Also heard from seniors that there is not much growth for them.

Probably there should be more work life balance.

There are newer employer reviews for Open-Silicon.

Worked for Open-Silicon? Contribute to the Community!