Open-Silicon
www.open-silicon.com Milpitas, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Terrible experience. Typical service company mentality. Most of the employees are over-loaded with work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIts hard to find reasons to work for this company, I'll try... maybe the free food served at their office. Really one of the worst decisions of my life to have joined this company.

ConsThis can take up a lot of space, here we go: Management favours a specific group or type of people and only those are appreciated, promoted, loved at the company. No opportunity for growth or learning. Employees are just "assets" that can be used and thrown out without any appreciation. No amount of contribution is good enough it seems, management hardly cares for anyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll I can say is, they need to listen to their employees, be a little more grateful to people who have immensely contributed towards company's growth over the years. This can take a while as the whole mentality will need to change... I would for one not recommend anyone to work at Open Silicon.

Good learning experience

I have been working at Open-Silicon

Pros: Very good learning experience for both freshers and experience staff.… Cons: Work can get hectic at times. More

Small company

Senior Physical Design Engineer (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Open-Silicon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lot more opportunities to learn. Get a chance to work on… Cons: Lot more politics too. You have to really keep… Advice to Senior Management: leadership training pls Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Open-Silicon.

Worked for Open-Silicon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Open-Silicon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Open-Silicon CEO Dr. Naveed Sherwani. All reviews posted anonymously by Open-Silicon employees.