Open Solutions
www.opensolutions.com Glastonbury, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Lots of outsourcing.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Birmingham, AL

ProsGreat people to work with.
Better than average benifits package.
Willing to invest in the tools needed to develop good software.

ConsSoftware jobs sent to India. Lots of legacy products to maintain. Very little new products being developed. Open Solutions management does not understand their business units.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen Solutions does not understand their business units. Not all business units fit the six sigma model. Focus on US based employess more.

Stay away from this sweat shop.

(Current Employee)
    Hartford, CT

I have been working at Open Solutions

Pros: If you want to work long hours and be screamed at to boot by people who have no idea on how to run a company… Cons: Management is totally and I mean totally incompetent. 80+ work hour weeks are the norm in the financial area. Forget about getting any… Advice to Senior Management: In all seriousness? Summed up it's please get some kind of a clue. You need to be all fired and admit the fact… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Up and Comming

Director (Current Employee)
    Glastonbury, CT

I have been working at Open Solutions

Pros: Open Solutions is a great place to work if you are looking… Cons: If you like a slower more Policy driven environment Open is not the place for you. While there are great… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Open Solutions.

Worked for Open Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Open Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Open Solutions CEO Louis Hernandez Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Open Solutions employees.