Open Solutions
www.opensolutions.com Glastonbury, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Most improved banking software company

Manager (Current Employee)
Remote, OR

I have been working at Open Solutions

ProsHuge improvements in service and leadership from 2 years ago. The company has invested millions in software and internal systems. Teamwork is improving and there are a lot of very dedicated long-time employees that keep the wheels turning. The company has the most modern platforms in the industry but there was a lot of pain in getting there. Good place to move up in the ranks due to the growth.

ConsFast moving company in competitive market and the bar is high so there are heavy demands on employees time. Need to phase out the legacy platforms but I beleve there is a plan in the works for all except one which will be kept long term.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing the decisions lower in the company, keep investing in the employees and products.

Transformation is complete and life is good

Vice President of Sales (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Open Solutions

Pros: Open Solutions has some of the highest caliber people I have ever worked with. We experienced exponential growth over the past 6 years and had… Cons: We still have some work to do. Open Solutions has a tendency to bite off more than… Advice to Senior Management: Continue on the current path of empowering client facing people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Leading the Charge

Glastonbury, CT

I have been working at Open Solutions

Pros: Fast-paced, innovative, great team of people. New senior team is very engaged and willing… Cons: Fast-paced environment is not for employees looking to coast. Middle management and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. The open door policy and willingness is creating a new culture of continuous improvement. There have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Open Solutions.

Worked for Open Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Open Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Open Solutions CEO Louis Hernandez Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Open Solutions employees.