Open Solutions

www.opensolutions.com
  www.opensolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Open Solutions

Most improved banking software company

Current Employee - Manager in Remote, OR
Current Employee - Manager in Remote, OR

I have been working at Open Solutions

Pros

Huge improvements in service and leadership from 2 years ago. The company has invested millions in software and internal systems. Teamwork is improving and there are a lot of very dedicated long-time employees that keep the wheels turning. The company has the most modern platforms in the industry but there was a lot of pain in getting there. Good place to move up in the ranks due to the growth.

Cons

Fast moving company in competitive market and the bar is high so there are heavy demands on employees time. Need to phase out the legacy platforms but I beleve there is a plan in the works for all except one which will be kept long term.

Keep pushing the decisions lower in the company, keep investing in the employees and products.

85 Other Employee Reviews for Open Solutions (View Most Recent)

Transformation is complete and life is good

Current Employee - Vice President of Sales in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Vice President of Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Open Solutions

Pros

Open Solutions has some of the highest caliber people I have ever worked with. We experienced exponential growth over the past 6 years and had to make some changes that have been hard on our clients. It also created a workload that cause some good people to fall out. We now have a president with an operational/service background and he has put quality people and strong disciplines in place to enable us to scale for the next 20 years. We rewrote our entire front end and our clients are now seeing the benefits and glowing about the changes at our annual conference.

Cons

We still have some work to do. Open Solutions has a tendency to bite off more than it can chew and that puts a lot of pressure on our employees. Better than being stagnant though.

Continue on the current path of empowering client facing people to make decisions.

Leading the Charge

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glastonbury, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glastonbury, CT

I have been working at Open Solutions

Pros

Fast-paced, innovative, great team of people. New senior team is very engaged and willing to try new ways. Implementation of Lean/Six Sigma has laid the foundation for solid growth.

Cons

Fast-paced environment is not for employees looking to coast. Middle management and senior team have very high standards for work in quality and professionalism.

Keep up the good work. The open door policy and willingness is creating a new culture of continuous improvement. There have been lots of changes since I joined the company and I'm proud to be an employee and part of the change.

There are newer employer reviews for Open Solutions