Open Systems Technologies (Michigan)
www.ostusa.com Grand Rapids, MI

Great place to work

Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Open Systems Technologies (Michigan) full-time

ProsOST is serious about taking care of their people. Every place I've worked has said that they place their employees first, OST is the first place where I see it demonstrated daily. Professionals all around, and a great place to work.

ConsNone to speak of. The company is rapidly growing and with growth comes some chaos. Issues tend to be addressed in an ad-hoc manner, but done with respect and understanding of the employees needs.

Great Place to Work & Grow!

I have been working at Open Systems Technologies (Michigan) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: People care about each other and our clients and the company is extremely transparent when it comes to decision making. Not to mention, my family… Cons: Going through a lot of growth since 2003 - lots of new faces & clients so it can be tough to keep everyone on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have been working at Open Systems Technologies (Michigan) as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Company sources for large companies in MA Company has decent operations… Cons: Account managers do not stay on top of current contracts Account managers do not keep… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Open Systems Technologies (Michigan).

Worked for Open Systems Technologies (Michigan)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Open Systems Technologies (Michigan) reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Open Systems Technologies (Michigan) employees.