OpenDNS
www.opendns.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Fantastic place to work!

Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsOne of the greatest things about working at OpenDNS is the people. Everyone wants the company to succeed and everyone puts in the time time and effort to reach that goal. We're always raising our own bar. All that said, it's not a stressful environment. I've never found myself feeling like someone wasn't pulling their weight or doing their part.

The only constant at OpenDNS is growth. The company is always innovating. We're never happy with what we have; it can always be better.

ConsDepending on where you work in the company some on-call work might be required. No one enjoys it, but it is a shared responsibility that we take seriously. While the is only one person on-call, everyone is available to help them if needed. Look at that, a con turned pro.

A geeky startup with a sense of humor, scale, and a great momentum

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OpenDNS full-time for less than a year

Pros: Geeky technologies and peoples - low-level network programming, big data, mobile, webdev. Operating at the scale that most startups don't see in their dreams, tens of… Cons: Not much, really... people already mentioned "more organization" but then again there is a lot of awesomeness in… Advice to Senior Management: Keep at it! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

pretty good!

Software Intern (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at OpenDNS as an intern for less than a year

Pros: great internship to try a diverse # projects Cons: not much. organization could be a tad better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on OpenDNS.

Worked for OpenDNS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OpenDNS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OpenDNS CEO David Ulevitch. All reviews posted anonymously by OpenDNS employees.