OpenDNS

www.opendns.com

A great place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsIt's a startup with millions and millions of users. You get out of it what you put into it. The CEO is always open to talk to you and listen to feedback. Great coworkers and office environment. Also, it makes money so it's not going out of business. Very much NOT a Web-2.0 social networking or dating site.

ConsIt's not as well organized as it could be. Things are growing quickly, and they need to hire more people. Hard to hire some people since we aren't Twitter or Facebook.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people, provide more direction. There are a couple people who need to be placed in better roles. In general, some people need to be held more accountable.

Fast-paced, mature startup growing fast and having fun

Product Manager (Current Employee) Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at OpenDNS full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people who work at OpenDNS are great. The work environment is positive and healthy - working remotely is encouraged when… Cons: Very few; sometimes take too long to get rid of… Advice to Senior Management: As the company grows keep standards high in terms of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing place to work, learn, and grow!

Senior Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at OpenDNS full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fast-growing company backed by the best VCs filled with smart people in all parts of the company. Your great ideas will blossom and your best… Cons: Extreme fast-growth resulted in recruitments lagging behind in many areas of departments.… Advice to Senior Management: You are doing it right! Keep up the good work. Please… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on OpenDNS.

Worked for OpenDNS? Contribute to the Community!