OpenTable

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for OpenTable

Good Benefits, Need more room for advancement

I have been working at OpenTable

Pros

good benefits, good stock options.

Cons

Not much room for advancement. Company has grown fast and I think there are some growing pains.

promote from within

63 Other Employee Reviews for OpenTable (View Most Recent)

Pedestrian

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative - Restaurant Development Group
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative - Restaurant Development Group

I worked at OpenTable

Pros

Freedom. Good group. The corporate attitude that clung to a startup feel. I never had a bad day.

Cons

It was not a challenge. The company clings to the early days of tech startups. The sales team is strong, but everything else is breaking down.

I would start looking to the future. I would expand the actual application. The overall idea is strong, but the technology is not user friendly. There is a heavy investment in the current technology and my bet is that someone else is going to make a better product for much less.

Great experience

I have been working at OpenTable

Pros

Every one loves the product. Still a small company so there are lots of opportunities for growth. Very nice management team.

Cons

Very fast paced environment so sometimes in can be overwhelming and exhausting. Lots of remote employees so communication is difficult.

There are newer employer reviews for OpenTable