Opera Solutions

www.operasolutions.com

Opportunity to interact with others cultures.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

ProsThe company has been an opportunity for me growth in the professional area. Colleagues are very nice, fun, smart, easy to get along with so many different cultures.

ConsManagement has been shaddy this past three year and not clear what they wanted. Poor management levels as well and G&A not pay well accordingly to today's living cost.

Advice to Senior Managementrecognize your employees effort to work and clearly project trust and wisdom as of where you want to take the company in the future.

Hopeless Place to Work

Director (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Opera Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice office view of Hudson river. No one cares what you are doing (Pro… Cons: Management confused as ever product company or consulting company. Make you work hard and when time comes of payout rules are changed so as delay… Advice to Senior Management: No advice, It is damaged beyond repair. Every year new… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Look elsewhere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Opera Solutions full-time

Pros: Free lunch on Friday, free food in the kitchen. There were many, many… Cons: Political and confused senior management ruined a great company and started an unstoppable talent exodus.… Advice to Senior Management: Resign No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Opera Solutions.

Worked for Opera Solutions? Contribute to the Community!