Operation Par
www.operationpar.org Largo, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Love working with substance dependent persons, very dissatisfied with management / lack of.

Counselor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Operation Par full-time for more than 3 years

ProsRegular working hours, HR fast response time, good for entry level to learn in the field of substance abuse.

ConsSupervisor not ethical and no supervision of supervisor, very low pay for bachelor/master level with experience, reimbursements and bonuses are taken out of paychecks that are taxed, poor health coverage. Not pro active--reactive.

Advice to Senior ManagementWatch who's supervising programs, pay those who work hard fairly, be more proactive and innovative in the field of substance abuse.

Good starting place if your in the nursing or counseling fields.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Operation Par full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits. Good safety procedures Cons: Low paying raises are almost nil transfers into other positions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

bad ethical and patient relationship reasons among others

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Operation Par full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Decent pay, decent hours, some employees who really care Cons: Everyone is in a click, alot of things go on there and depending who you are deprnds what you get away with. People get away… Advice to Senior Management: be very careful who you listen to and trust, don't always assume the patient is lying and is wrong, your staff is threathening and patients… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Operation Par.

Worked for Operation Par? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Operation Par reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Operation Par CEO Nancy Hamilton. All reviews posted anonymously by Operation Par employees.