Opis Management Resources

www.opismr.com

My experience work for Highlands Lake Center was a great experience. The smiles there are contagious!

Former Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant  in  Lakeland Highlands, FL
Former Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant in Lakeland Highlands, FL

Pros

Co- workers, salary,environment ,benefits, classes

Cons

Not having enough staff for the day.

Having a full staff for the day really does help getting the job done.

Other reviews for Opis Management Resources

High School mentality from facility management

Former Employee - RN Management  in  Eustis, FL
    Former Employee - RN Management in Eustis, FL

Pros

Customers are great, families very supportive of staff

Cons

Employees cannot accel at their jobs due to the constant hammer of human resources and managment policies. Daily high school drama, accusations against employees based on false information, employees constantly calling hotline to report management and they are still there. AHCA and DCF in buildings on routine basis for complaint surveys Run from this company!!!

Clean up poor management with high turnover records in facilities and ask employees being accused of issues their side of the situation instead of automatically condemning them.

Unsupported, never recognized, building had bad reputation

Former Employee - Admissions  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Admissions in Tampa, FL

Pros

The customers were amazing, and helping the families was very special for me. PTO was nice and I was able to have an uninterrupted maternity leave.

Cons

There was no appreciation for going above and beyond, attaining goals or recognition at any time.

I had four different managers in a year. I don't think I need to explain the horrors of that.

Building has less than 2 stars out of 5 and has a horrible reputation in the community. Instead of firing the incompetent and unprofessional administrator, they continued to blame things on the nursing staff which is also under appreciated.

The DON threatened to have me fired on multiple occasions. When I reported this to supervisors nothing was done. When I called the integrity line, nothing was done either.

The DON and the Administrator are personal friends who talk about going out and drinking together. When the two people in charge are friends who do you approach with issues?

Management team stabs people in the back and is petty. It was a shame they all can't work together.

Fire the management team in that building, get some stars because your reputation is horrible both with potential employees and potential customers. Case managers at hospitals are afraid to refer to you because your readmission rate is low and also your nursing staff is incompetent in keeping patients in the building so families know your reputation for sending them back to the hospital.

There are newer employer reviews for Opis Management Resources.

Worked for Opis Management Resources? Contribute to the Community!