Owesome!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I worked at Opower full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is a fun place to work with a ton of really smart people. The open environment is great for collaboration and learning. There is a ton of team and company events. Lots of work but lots of play as well.

Cons

They need more people. There is so much work to do and the company is doing so well that it is hard to keep up with the demand. For every one person they hire they need 2 just to keep up.

Advice to Management

Harness the current employee talent and potential and grow them. Don't let the great people get burned out and leave.

Opower Response

Aug 6, 2014 – Employer Brand Manager

We appreciate the review and feedback!

Other Employee Reviews for Opower

Awesome company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Opower full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are awesome and the work is great. There is always a collaborative atmosphere that enables you to communicate with many different intelligent individuals. The employees are all passionate, intelligent and are the best of the best. I actually don't dread going to work as I used to. - Tons of Benefits - Great People who are passionate about what they do - Awesome and challenging work - You get out of it what you put into it - Very laid back yet professional setting

Cons

There is a lot of work. And that means you'll probably have to stay late. - Long hours - Average Pay

Opower Response

Jul 31, 2014 – Employer Brand Manager

Thanks for the review and great feedback. We take it to heart and will be sure to share it with cOmpany leaders.

Simple

Pros

Friendly interviewers, god management, feel welcomed

Cons

Not technical enough and office space is not that large to accommodate people