OppenheimerFunds
www.oppenheimerfunds.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

An underperforming company with lot of potential.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Centennial, CO

ProsThe company has some relatively talented individuals at the manager/supervisor levels although their ability to impact the bottom line is extremely limited.

ConsThis is a top-heavy organization full of politics and bureaucracy making change within the organization slow at best. Employees are typically not valued and movement within the organization is based on who you know.

Advice to Senior ManagementFlatten out the organization. Management is too top heavy on the top side.

Okay for a job but look somewhere else for a career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at OppenheimerFunds full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: A few great PM's and analyst who invest with conviction. Cons: A great deal of middle management who know little about the business partly because they never worked anywhere else and also not much of… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of of the passive aggressive culture that is in place. It is okay for people to disagree and hash things out face… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place if you want a Job but not a career.

Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Centennial, CO

I have been working at OppenheimerFunds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good learning opportunities. They provide some great classes. I… Cons: There is limited growth potential and you can become pigeon-holed if not careful. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on OppenheimerFunds.

Worked for OppenheimerFunds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OppenheimerFunds reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OppenheimerFunds CEO Bill Glavin Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by OppenheimerFunds employees.